RockTimber Handmade Slate Coasters
This product is currently sold out.
Hand-cut (4" x 4") and chiseled natural food-safe slate coasters from the mountains of Brazil. Handcrafted with a smooth face and natural edge, each coaster is cut from the same stone, yet has a unique color and texture. Brazilian slate is known to be harder and more durable than other slates, making it ideal for a coaster. This stone will keep your cocktails company for many years to come!
• RT's high-quality slate is always at least 3/8" thick.
• Polished with food-grade mineral oil to protect the stone and maintain a polished look
• Includes soapstone pencil for customizing and personalizing
• Fitted with a cork backing to protect surfaces
• Packaged with a burlap bag for presentation and storage
Meet Janine, owner of RockTimber. She's always had a deep love and appreciation for the artists’ process – creating something so meaningful and distinct from simple materials and a single thought. Maybe it goes back to her roots as a video producer - carving out stories from everyday life, or maybe it’s the foodie in her with the appreciation for both old and new flavors. She loves food. She loves art. That's pretty much how RockTimber was born!